One of my FAVORITE photographers and artists Naked Comix has a show up at the SF Citadel for pervs who appreciate creative art to help fuel and inspire their own erotic creativity. A lot of models ask me how you “become a fetish model” and the answer is you start to develop a portfolio with trade content. The fact is you’re more likely to win the lottery than you are to make a living solely on softcore pictures. The photographers of softcore pictures are usually living on a super tight budget themselves because sadly all of their amazing photos are not acceptable forms of rent payment. Diving into the world of trade photographers is a really mixed bag. There are so many varieties of creeps to avoid: the touchy-feely guy, the guy who never gives you your content, the guy with the unrealistic expectations of what a model is expected to do on a set.
Those creeps are out there. Thing of it is, someone of them take some really good pictures. It takes a long time to actually establish what kind of content *you* want to make as a model (models are artists, too) and what *you* are actually comfortable with doing and that varies from person to person. Some people feel less bothered by someone invading their space than others and will react differently to that environment. Some models love to work with edgy photographers because sometimes a good photograph does come from doing something patently crazy or dangerous.
Naked Comix is hands down one of my favorite photographers to work with and one that I direct any shy and aspiring model towards because:
- You are not going to be touched inappropriately
- The vibe is upbeat and laid back. The Comix guy wants pictures of his models actually having fun.
- The shooting style is super creative and highly collaborative. Comix guy will listen to and appreciate your crazy ideas.
- You will get your images in a timely manner. Naked Comix has one of the best trade shoot payouts I’ve come across, really.
- Naked Comix is doing really interesting things with these images.
At any rate, here I am in an art show! This print is available for sale. Either get in touch with Naked Comix yourself or drop me a line and I’ll connect you.